Unlike the other ski villages (or resorts) mentioned in this website, La Plagne is actually a large ski area comprising 11 different villages. In the 1960’s four towns – Aime, Bellentre, Longefoy and Macôt – formed an association and began the development of the ski domain now known as La Plagne. Some of the current villages are old farming communities and therefore more traditional, while others were purpose built in the 60’s and 70’s.
With a ski range from 1250m to 3250m the La Plagne ski area is impressive on its own. However, it also forms part of the giant Paradiski Snow Domain.
2018/2019 Season sale: Club Med La Plagne
7 Nights from only
per person sharing incl. taxes
Valid: 26 Jan ’19 to 03 Feb ’19
Duration: 7 Nights
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights accomodation in a standard Club Room
- All Inclusive (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner including wine, beer & soft drinks)
- 5 day ski school
- 6 day ski pass
- Range of sports and leisure activities
- Unique Club Med entertainment